Cookies are small files stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer that are used to gather information regarding interactions with European Tour such as browser type, operating systems, IP address, device type, location, date and time of access. These cookies are placed on your device by us (“first party cookies”) or by third parties providing certain services to us such as analytics and advertising (“third party cookies”).
We use different types of cookies, including:
- Strictly necessary cookies that enable you to navigate on European Tour or provide certain basic features such as storing user names and passwords so that you don't have to log in at each session;
- Functionality cookies that enhance the functionality of European Tour by storing your preferences;
- Performance cookies that improve the performance of European Tour and provide you with a better user experience; and
- Behavioural advertising cookies that tailor advertising served to you on European Tour based on your browsing activity and the location from which you access European Tour.
These are examples of third party cookies we use:
- Google Analytics, to be able to measure traffic and performance of the service;
- Google Ad Manager, to be able to provide advertising of products or services that reflect your use of the service;
- Google or Facebook, to enable you to sign in using your Google or Facebook account.
- Gigya, to enable you to sign in using your email.
- Hotjar, to be able to measure user experience and performance of the service
- Rolex, to be able to show a branded clock from Rolex.
By using European Tour, you accept the use of these cookies.
You may turn off cookies or changing your preferences by changing your browser settings. More information is available here:
- Internet Explorer users: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Google Chrome users: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari users: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
More information about cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.